Here is a selection of the committee and board meetings for the week along with selected highlights from the agendas. All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by.
Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For a complete list of meetings, visit the town website.
Monday, March 9, 2015
- Planning Board, 7:00 PM @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda, materials related to proposed Bylaw warrant articles) Agenda Highlights: NECC hearings; Northborough Road open space bounds; Bylaw discussion; preliminary meeting for major residential development (Cain’s Crossing) at 141 Southville Rd. – Broadcast live and replayed by SAM*
- Public Works Planning Board, 7:00 PM @ Room A, Cordaville Hall, 9 Cordaville Road (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Overview and possible action on Water Rates; FY16 PW budget; Discussion on citizen’s petition article on Transfer Station
Tuesday, March 10, 2015
- Open Space Preservation Commission, 7:00 PM @ South Union Building, 21 Highland Street (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Rossi Estates subdivision; Open Space and Rec plan; Public Records request; and CPC 5 yr update
- Advisory Committee, 7:30 PM @ Rooms A & B, Cordaville Hall, 9 Cordaville Road (agenda) Agenda Highlights: FY16 budget & capital requests for EDC, Planning Board, and schools; Discussion/Act on Articles in draft Town Meeting Warrant and FY16 budgets
- Southborough School Committee, 7:30 PM @ Rooms A & B ,Cordaville Hall, 9 Cordaville Road (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Attending Advisory Committee meeting – Broadcast live and replayed by SAM*
Wednesday, March 11, 2015
- Northborough/Southborough Technology Study Group, 9:00 AM @ Principal’s Conference Room, Algonquin Regional High School, 79 Bartlett Street, Northborough (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Collaborate on refining technology plan goals
- Finn/Woodward School Council, 3:30 PM @ Mary Finn Office Conference Room, 60 Richards Road (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Kindergarten Study Group
- Southborough School Committee Policy Development, 5:30 PM @ Trottier Middle School Library, 49 Parkerville Road (agenda)
- Southborough School Committee, 6:30 PM @ Trottier Middle School Library, 49 Parkerville Road (agenda)
- Main Street Design Working Group, 6:45 PM @ Rooms A & B, Cordaville Hall, 9 Cordaville Road (agenda, group’s website) Agenda Highlights: Public Informational Meeting with MassDOT
- MassDOT Informational Meeting on Main Street project, 6:45 PM @ Rooms A & B, Cordaville Hall, 9 Cordaville Road (DPW’s Main Street page; Project blog coverage): The purpose of this meeting is to provide the public with the opportunity to become fully acquainted with the proposed Reconstruction of Main St, from Sears Rd to Park St project. All views and comments made at the meeting will be reviewed and considered to the maximum extent possible. – Will be recorded for rebroadcast by SAM*
Thursday, March 12, 2015
- Conservation Commission, 7:30 PM @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Breakneck Hill Cow Fund proposal regarding annual license agreement
*Southborough Access Media will broadcast the Planning Board and March 11th School Committee meetings live on Verizon-37 and Charter-192. The MassDOT Meeting on Main St will be recorded for rebroadcasting. Click here to see this week’s schedule with rebroadcast times.