Here is a selection of the committee and board meetings for the week along with selected highlights from the agendas. All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by.
Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For a complete list of meetings, visit the town website.
Tuesday, March 17, 2015
- Library Board of Trustees, 6:00 PM @ Eaton Room, Southborough Public Library (agenda) Agenda Highlights:
- Board of Selectmen, 6:30 PM @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda with packet, Draft Town Warrant) Agenda Highlights: Thayer Lane road acceptance; and Warrant Articles discussion and/or positions – Budget & capital budget articles (7-16), Demolition Delay bylaw (29), qualification of committee members (23), political sign regulation (24), and other articles – Broadcast live and replayed by SAM*
- Planning Board, 6:45 PM @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Joint session with BOS for Thayer Lane road acceptance
Wednesday, March 18, 2015
- Public Safety Study Committee, 6:00 PM @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda)
- Southborough Housing Authority, 6:45 PM @ 49 Boston Road (agenda)
- Northborough/Southborough Regional School Committee, 7:00 PM @ Algonquin Regional High School Library, 79 Bartlett Street, Northborough (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Report on School Start Time, Update on Naming Subcommittee – Broadcast live by NCAT*
- Advisory Committee, 7:15 PM @ Rooms A and B, Cordaville Hall, 9 Cordaville Road (agenda, Draft Town Warrant, website with communications & packet materials) Agenda Highlights: Presentations on Warrant articles Special Transfer Station Sticker (Article 32) and Demolition Delay (Article 29), Discussions/act on Town Warrant articles and budgets
Thursday, March 19, 2015
- Board of Assessors, 9:00 AM @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda)
- Superintendent’s Curriculum Advisory Committee 3:30 PM @ Algonquin Regional High School Library, 79 Bartlett Street, Northborough (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Continuation of Mathematics discussion, and Science curriculum alignment and update
**Northborough Cable Access Television will live broadcast the meeting on Verizon-29 and Charter-194. (Note: The meeting will eventually be rebroadcast. But expect to wait several days before a time and link are posted to NCAT’s schedule.)