Here is a reminder of what’s happening around town this week. For more details and the full list, check the Event Calendar.
If you are looking for more information on Good Friday and Easter services in town, click here.
Friday, April 3, 2015
- No Public School : Good Friday
- Egg-cellent Celebration for toddlers (10:00 am – 12:00 pm) @ South Union Building, 21 Highland Street: Southborough Recreation free party for resident 5 year old and under with caregivers. See dedicated post for details.
Saturday, April 4, 2015
- Easter Egg Hunt (10:30 am) @ Southborough Community House Lawn: This year, the community is invited to participate for free. The hunt begins promptly at 11:00 am. The backup location for inclement weather is Fay School’s Harlow Gym. See dedicated post for details.
- David Garden (11:30 am) @ Southborough Library, Children’s room: David Garden from Music Together will be at the Library with music that’s just right for toddlers and preschoolers. All are welcome to dance and sing along! Drop-in, no registration required.
- SOLF wildlife survey training (2:00 pm) @ Southborough Library: A training program for anyone interested in helping continue the wildlife survey project at Beals Preserve. The project is run by Southborough Open Land Foundation. See dedicated post for details.
Sunday, April 5, 2015
- Easter Sunrise Service (6:30 am) @ Hopkinton State Park, in the marina area of the park: The United Parishes of Southborough invites you to welcome Easter with a sunrise service. In the event of inclement weather, the service will be held at The First Community Church, 137 Southville Road.