Trottier’s popular track program begins again next month:
Cross Country is a running sport for children of all abilities. The goal of the program is the development of children in the following areas: social, athletic, physical fitness, positive attitude, goal setting, team work, leg strength, speed and also pace awareness. Meets will be held on Wednesdays to include 2 away meets.
Here are some more details from the flyer and website descriptions:
- The program is for Trottier Middle School students
- Practice is held every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 2:20 – 3:50 pm for 7 weeks from September 16 to October 30.
- Meets will be on Wednesdays to include 2 away meets. (Home meets usually end at 4:30 so the Late Bus to go home is not an option.)
- Registration fee of $165. For those who don’t already own the “Team T&F Singlet” there is an “optional” additional $10 fee.
- No refunds or exchanges except with a doctor’s note (a $20 processing fee will be applied.)
To register online, click here. For the mail-in/drop-off registration form, click here.