Here is a selection of the committee and board meetings for the week along with my selected highlights from the agendas. All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by.
Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For a complete list of meetings, visit the town website.
Tuesday, January 19, 2016
- Board of Trustees Southborough Library, 6:00 pm @ Southborough Library, Eaton Room (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Planning & Design program preparation subcommittees updates and votes
Wednesday, January 20, 2016
- Northborough School Committee, Southborough School Committee, Northborough-Southborough Regional School Committee – Policy Development Subcommittees, 5:00 pm @ Algonquin Regional High School Library (agenda not posted)
- Zoning Board of Appeals, 6:00 pm @ Southborough Town House, Hearing Room (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Park Central 40B traffic discussion – Broadcast live and replayed by SAM*
- Southborough Housing Authority, 6:30 pm @ Colonial Gardens 49 Boston Road (agenda)
- Northborough – Southborough Regional School Committee, 7:00 pm @ Algonquin Regional High School Library (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Policies on Narcan, Physical Restraint, and Acceptable Use – Broadcast live by NCAT**
Thursday, January 21, 2016
- Board of Assessors, 9:00 AM @ Southborough Town House, Hearing Room (agenda)
*Southborough Access Media will broadcast the ZBA meeting live on Verizon-37 and Charter-192. Click here to see this week’s schedule with rebroadcast times.
**Northborough Cable Access Television will live broadcast the Regional School Committee meeting on Verizon-29 and Charter-194. (Note: The meeting will eventually be rebroadcast. But expect to wait several days before a time and link are posted to NCAT’s schedule.)