Here is a selection of the committee and board meetings for the week along with my selected highlights from the agendas. All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by.
Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For a complete list of meetings, visit the town website.
Monday, February 22, 2016
- Southborough Trails Committee, 8:30 am @ Recreation Office, South Union Building 21 Highland Street (agenda)
- Northborough – Southborough Regional School Committee – Operational Budget Subcommittee, 6:00 pm @ Margaret A. Neary Elementary School, Office of the Superintendent, Conference Room 53 (agenda)
- Main Street Design Working Group, 7:00 pm @ Cordaville Hall, Rooms A and B (agenda, MSDWG website, DPW’s Main Street page) Agenda Highlights: Continued review of proposed project, concerns and objections, with focus on update of 75% plan submission
- Planning Board, 7:00 pm @ Southborough Town House, Hearing Room (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Hearing on St. Mark’s solar energy array; road acceptances for William Colleary Lane, and Fox Hill Drive; Open Space acceptance for Killam Farm and Pine Hill estates; continued hearing on Solar zoning map update for solar overlay district – Broadcast live and replayed by SAM*
Tuesday, February 23, 2016
- Trottier School Council, 2:30 pm @ Trottier Middle School, Room 190 (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Review school improvement plan; new schedule – what do we like/want to see changed
Wednesday, February 24, 2016
- Northborough School Committee, Southborough School Committee, Northborough – Southborough Regional School Committee – Policy Development Subcommittees, 5:00 pm @ Algonquin Regional High School Library (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Policy Development and review on Narcan, Physical Restraint, and Acceptable Use
- Northborough – Southborough Regional School Committee, 7:00 pm @ Algonquin Regional High School Library (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Report from Naming Committee; FY17 Recommended budget – Broadcast live by NCAT**
- Zoning Board of Appeals, 7:30 pm @ Southborough Town House, Hearing Room (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Park Central 40B – Broadcast live and replayed by SAM*
**Northborough Cable Access Television will live broadcast the Regional School Committee meeting on Verizon-29 and Charter-194. (Note: The meeting will eventually be rebroadcast. But expect to wait several days before a time and link are posted to NCAT’s schedule.)