Here is a selection of the committee and board meetings for the week along with my selected highlights from the agendas. All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by.
Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For a complete list of meetings, visit the town website.
Monday, March 21, 2016
- Planning Board, 19:00 @ Town House Hearing Room (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Site Plan Review hearing on Auto Repair shop at 6-8 Turnpike Rd; ANR (Approval Not Required) permits for 15 Flagg Road (4.18 acre property) and 33-37 Turnpike Road (9.1 acre site of Clark University and New England Home Therapies); Joint meeting with Conservation Commission to discuss Park Central – Broadcast live and replayed by SAM*
[Note: Per applicant request, the Planning Board plans to continue the previously planned hearing on St. Mark’s Solar Energy Array to April 4th]
- Conservation Commission , 20:30 @ Town House Hearing Room (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Joint session with Planning Board to discuss Park Central project and waivers
Tuesday, March 22, 2016
- Economic Development Committee , 18:30 @ Senior Center, Room A + B (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Presentation on proposed Marijuana bylaw articles
Wednesday, March 23, 2016
- Zoning Board of Appeals , 19:30 @ Town House Hearing Room (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Public hearing on special permit for CommCan medical marijuana dispensary at 255 Turnpike Road – Broadcast live and replayed by SAM*
Thursday, March 24, 2016
- Advisory Committee , 19:30 @ Senior Center, Room A + B (agenda, website with communications & packet materials) Agenda Highlights: Warrant Articles – Medical Marijuana dispensary articles and discussion with Open Space on Planning Board articles
- Zoning Board of Appeals , 19:30 @ Town House Hearing Room (revised agenda) Agenda Highlights: Continued CommCan medical marijuana dispensary hearing; discussion of Park Central request for bylaw waivers and 2 approvals; Hearing on special permit for 12 elderly multi-family housing units at Southville & Parkerville – Broadcast live and replayed by SAM*
*Southborough Access Media will broadcast the Planning Board and ZBA meetings live on Verizon-37 and Charter-192. Click here to see this week’s schedule with rebroadcast times.
Updated (3/24/16 1:18 pm): ZBA meeting for tonight has a new agenda. Given controversy surrounding items on the agenda, expect a big turnout!
I’m getting emails from complete strangers via Shutterfly about the dispensary. Do people think this is a good way to get others on board? Spamming us?