Here is a selection of the committee and board meetings for the week along with my selected highlights from the agendas. All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by.
Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For a complete list of meetings, visit the town website.
Tuesday, April 19, 2016
- Board of Trustees Southborough Library, 6:00 pm @ Southborough Library, Eaton Meeting Room (agenda)
- Historical Preservation Subcommittee , 8:00 pm @ Southborough Library, Eaton Meeting Room (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Review questions for archival interviews
Wednesday, April 20, 2016
- Southborough Housing Authority, 6:30 pm @ Colonial Gardens (agenda)
- Zoning Board of Appeals, 7:30 pm @ Town House Hearing Room (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Hearing on elderly multifamily housing development at Southville & Parkerville Rd (Caine’s Crossing at Lincoln Square); Discusssion on ZBA rules & regs – Broadcast live and replayed by SAM*
Thursday, April 21, 2016
- Historical Preservation Subcommittee, 6:00 pm @ Southborough Library, Eaton Meeting Room (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Interviews with three candidates for temporary archivist
- Conservation Commission, 7:30 pm @ Town House, 2nd Floor Meeting Room (agenda) Agenda Highlights: St. Mark’s solar array and Park Central
*Southborough Access Media will broadcast the ZBA meeting live on Verizon-37 and Charter-192. Click here to see this week’s schedule with rebroadcast times.