It’s a quiet week in Southborough committee meetings with nothing obviously controversial up for a vote.
Here is a selection of the committee and board meetings for the week along with my selected highlights from the agendas. All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by.
Tuesday, May 24, 2016
- Fundraising Subcommittee of the Southborough Library Board of Trustees, 6:00 pm @ Southborough Library, Eaton Room 25 Main Street (agenda)
Wednesday, May 25, 2016
- Northborough – Southborough Regional School Committee – Naming Subcommittee, 6:00 pm @ Algonquin Regional High School, Room D110i (agenda)
- Zoning Board of Appeals, 6:30 pm @ Southborough Town House, Hearing Room (agenda)
Thursday, May 26, 2016
- Health & Wellness Advisory Council, 8:00 AM @ Algonquin Regional High School, Room D110i (agenda)
- Board of Commissioners of Trust Funds, 8:30 AM @ Southborough Town House, First Floor Conference Room (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Consider request from Council on Aging for general assistance
- Southborough Stewardship Committee, 7:30 pm @ Cordaville Hall, Room B (agenda)