Since the fall Friends of the Southborough Library gifted the library with five more museum/park passes (and acquired another for free). This brings the Library’s number of discount/free passes up to twenty!
With Memorial Day weekend coming up, and summer vacation not far behind, it’s a good time to revisit all the passes the library has to offer.
Museum passes cover art, history, science, nature, and children’s play. There are also passes for enjoying MA State Parks, gardens and wildlife. And you can tour Boston by foot or its islands by boat.
You can find details and reserve passes through the museum pass page on the library’s website. Or you can make reservations by calling 508-485-5031. (Please note that some passes need to be returned by 10am the following morning.)
For fun, I’ve posted a gallery of photos to show the diversity of pass offerings (in alpha order). Scroll down for the full list.
Here are the passes currently available through the library.(Newer passes are listed in bold):
- Boston by Foot tours (spring – fall)*
- Boston Children’s Museum*
- Boston Harbor Island Cruises (weekdays in season)
- Davis Farmland (spring – fall) *
- Discovery Museums*
- Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art (Tues, Thurs, & Saturdays) *
- Garden in the Woods (spring – fall) *
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum*
- Massachusetts State Parks Pass
- Museum of Fine Arts, Boston*
- Museum of Russian Icons*
- Museum of Science, Boston*
- Mystic Aquarium
- New England Aquarium (excluding July & August) *
- Peabody Essex Museum*
- Salem Witch Museum
- Tower Hill Botanic Garden
- USS Constitution Museum
- Worcester Art Museum*
*The Friends of the Southborough Library fund these 14 passes.
Tower Hill is funded by Southborough Gardeners. Five others are donated by their own institutions.