Here is a selection of the committee and board meetings for the week along with my selected highlights from the agendas. All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by.
Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For a complete list of meetings, visit the town website.
Monday, June 20, 2016
- Southborough Trails Committee, 8:30 AM @ Recreation Office, South Union Building 21 Highland Street (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Agreement for Sudbury Reservoir Trail, Trail Mapping Project
- Planning Board, 7:00 pm @ Southborough Town House, Hearing Room 17 Common Street (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Park Central Site Plan Review hearing, Update on Town Planner – Broadcast live and replayed by SAM*
- Historical Commission, 7:00 pm @ Historical Society Museum, 25 Common Street (agenda) Agenda Highlights: DPW update on Main St, 84 Main St update, Fayville Hall, Police station (Peters Annex)
Wednesday, June 22, 2016
- Open Space Preservation Commission, 7:30 pm @ South Union Building, 21 Highland Street, Conference Room (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Selectmen’s comments on OSPC, FY17 funding priorities, Pine Hill CR, Killam Farms, Update OSRP, Planning Board OS consultant request
Thursday, June 23, 2016
- Conservation Commission, 7:30 pm @ Southborough Town House, Hearing Room 17 Common Street (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Residences at Park Central