Here is a selection of the committee and board meetings for the week along with my selected highlights from the agendas. All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by.
Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For an updated list of meetings, visit the town website.
Tuesday, October 11, 2016
- Southborough Library Historical Preservation Subcommittee, 6:00 pm @ Southborough Public Library, Downstairs Meeting Room (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Future preservation grant proposals
Thursday, October 13, 2016
- Personnel Board, 8:00 am @ Southborough Town House, Hearing Room 17 Common Street (agenda)
- Southborough School Committee – Policy Development Subcommittee, 5:00 pm @ Trottier Middle School Library, 49 Parkerville Road (agenda)
- Main Street Design Working Group, 6:30 pm @ Southborough Library, Main Floor United States See map: Google Maps (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Discussion re presentations at Main St Forum and Special Town Meeting
- Southborough School Committee, 6:30 pm @ P. Brent Trottier Middle School, Library 49 Parkerville Road (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Kindergarten Feasibility Study update – SAM will record for delayed broadcast
- Community Preservation Commission, 7:00 pm @ Cordaville Hall, Room B, 9 Cordaville Road (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Recreation Application presentation
Friday, October 14, 2016
- Southborough Town Meeting Review Committee, 7:45 am @ Southborough Town House, Hearing Room (agenda)
*Updated (10/11/16 8:28 pm): Southborough Access Media will record the School Committee Meeting for a delayed broadcast on Verizon-37 and Charter-192. Click here to see this week’s schedule with rebroadcast times. (Videos are also usually made available through their YouTube channel by the following morning.)