Here is a selection of the committee and board meetings for the week along with my selected highlights from the agendas.
(This week, the only agenda worth highlighting is from the Board of Selectmen meeting. Many readers will be highly interested in at least one of two big items.)
All of these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by.
Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For an updated list of meetings, visit the town website.
Monday, December 5, 2016
- Public Safety Study Committee, 6:00 pm @ Southborough Fire Station, Conference Room (agenda)
- Southborough Stewardship Committee, 7:30 pm @ Cordaville Hall, Room B 9 Cordaville Road (agenda)
Tuesday, December 6, 2016
- School Committee – Capital Planning Subcommittee, 5:30 pm @ Margaret A. Neary Elementary School, Office of the Superintendent (agenda)
- Board of Selectmen, 6:00 pm @ Southborough Town House, Hearing Room 17 Common Street (agenda with packet) Agenda Highlights: Interview and possibly appoint members to St. Mark’s Golf Course Master Plan Committee; Hearing for Removal of ZBA member – Broadcast live and replayed by SAM*
- School Committee – Operational Budget Subcommittee, 6:00 pm @ Margaret A. Neary Elementary School, Office of the Superintendent, Conference Room 53 (agenda)
- Youth Commission, 7:00 pm @ Fayville Village Hall, Conference Room 42 Central Street (agenda)
Wednesday, December 7, 2016
- Trottier School Council, 2:30 pm @ Trottier Middle School, Room 190 49 Parkerville Road (agenda)
- Neary Elementary School Council, 3:00 pm @ Margaret A. Neary School, Conference Room 53 (agenda)
Friday, December 9, 2016
- Economic Development Committee, 7:45 AM @ St. Mark’s School, Red Hall Conference Room 25 Marlboro Road (agenda)
*Southborough Access Media will broadcast the meeting(s) live on Verizon-37 and Charter-192. Click here to see this week’s schedule with rebroadcast times. (Videos are also usually made available through their YouTube channel by the following morning.)
was at the dec.6 selectmen meeting for removal of Leo Bartolini , was the best meeting I been at in my 20 plus years of attending, if citizens watch rebroadcast on local cable you see me sitting next to Leo, as a citizen I was proud to see both sides and lawyers being so professional it was local town run to have all sides being heard, yes as I sat next to Leo before proceedings started I said good luck tonight, at end my comment to him was people didn’t hear or understand he smiled and agreed, that does not mean I took a side I didn’t I heard and commented to citizens here and at other meetings, as a citizen Southborough you did yourself proud. Mark Dassoni.