Our baseball diamonds are covered in snow. But leagues require advance planning. So it’s time to sign up for spring sports.
I’ve already warned readers about the early bird deadline for Softball this month. But I haven’t shared that registration is open for spring youth baseball and T-ball.
- Southborough Little League’s early bird deadline is January 31st. (Past that, there are late fees and there could be wait lists due to player limits.)
- The league’s T-Ball sign up is by April 1st
And a reminder, Little League players are invited to participate in the (almost) free clinics run by St. Mark’s Baseball this weekend and next month. Click here for those details.
Now here is more information on this year’s youth baseball registration:
Southborough Little League is pleased to announce that Spring Registration for players aged 4-16 is now open!
Registration for players in Single A baseball through Jr./Sr. League will close on January 31, 2017. Thereafter we will add a $50 late fee to any registration and will put the player on a waiting list so don’t delay. We will also have a player limit on Jr./Sr. teams so it will be first come, first served.
T-Ball registration will remain open until April 1, 2016 and will not have any late fee.
To register, please follow these instructions:
- Click “Register Now” in the upper-right hand corner of southboroughlittleleague.org
- You will be required to Login to your existing account or create a new one if you are new to the program
- Choose your Registration Category – “Single A through Senior Divisions” or “Tee Ball”
. . . For any registration questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org