Here is a selection of the committee and board meetings for the week along with my selected highlights from the agendas. All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by.
Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For an updated list of meetings, visit the town website.
Monday, June 19, 2017
- Planning Board, 7:00 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House, 17 Common St (agenda, materials packet) Agenda Highlights: Eversource Energy parking deck, Ken’s Foods, 50 Oak Hill ANR, and release of covenant on 121 Northborough Road
Tuesday, June 20, 2017
- Personnel Board, 6:30 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House, 17 Common St (agenda) Agenda Highlights: FY18 Goal setting with Gov HR USA consultant
Wednesday, June 21, 2017
- Combined School Committee Meeting, 6:00 pm @ Algonquin Regional High School, Library, 79 Bartlett St, Northborough (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Solar Update, NSPAC presentation, and Superintendent’s evaluation- Broadcast live by NCAT*
- Southborough Housing Authority, 6:30 pm @ Colonial Gardens, 49 Boston Rd (agenda)
- Regional School Committee Meeting, 7:00 pm @ Algonquin Regional High School, Library, 79 Bartlett St, Northborough (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Ratify agreement with staff- Broadcast live by NCAT*
Thursday, June 22, 2017
- Personnel Board, 8:00 AM @ Hearing Room, Town House, 17 Common St (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Performance evaluations; Review description and classification for Conservation Agent; Approve pay rates for Rec summer staff and on-call stipend for Facilities staff
- Conservation Commission, 7:30 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House, 17 Common St (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Chestnut Meadow; MBTA replacement of culvert; DPW replacement of underground tanks with above ground storage
Friday, June 23, 2017
- Southborough Scholarship Advisory Committee, 7:00 pm @ Cordaville Hall, Country Kitchen, 9 Cordaville Rd (agenda)
*Northborough Cable Access Television will live broadcast the meeting on Verizon-29 and Charter-194. (Note: The meeting will eventually be rebroadcast. But expect to wait several days before a time and link are posted to NCAT’s schedule.)