Here is a selection of the committee and board meetings for the week along with my selected highlights from the agendas. All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by.
Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For an updated list of meetings, visit the town website.
Tuesday, August 8, 2017
- Public Safety Building Committee, 6:30 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House, 17 Common St (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Joint Meeting with Board of Selectmen’s Meeting to provide project update – Broadcast live and replayed by SAM as part of the BOS meeting*
- Board of Selectmen, 6:30 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House, 17 Common St (updated agenda, materials packet [with old agenda], Utility pole Google Earth presentation, Directions for viewing presentation) Agenda Highlights: Hearing to store underground propane tanks at Burnett estate; Golf Course Committee interviews and appointments; vote on consolidating the three voting precincts; Public Works project updates; Proposal to remove Main St utility poles – Broadcast live and replayed by SAM*
Wednesday, August 9, 2017
- Personnel Board, 8:00 AM @ Hearing Room, Town House, 17 Common St (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Elect Chair Pro-Tem; performance evals
- Library Board of Trustees, 6:00 pm @ Southborough Library, Eaton Room 25 Main St (agenda)
Friday, August 11, 2017
- Cancelled – Economic Development Committee, 7:45 am @ Hearing Room, Town House, 17 Common St (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Main St survey update; FY18 priorities
- Cancelled – Council on Aging, 8:30 am @ Cordaville Hall, Room B, 9 Cordaville Rd (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Review Senior Center Director performance eval
*Southborough Access Media will broadcast the BOS meeting live on Verizon-37 and Charter-192. Click here to see this week’s schedule with rebroadcast times. (Videos are also usually made available through their YouTube channel by the following morning.)
Updated (8/9/17 9:26 am): I just learned that the Friday morning meetings of EDC and COA are cancelled.