Here is a selection of the committee and board meetings for the week along with my selected highlights from the agendas. All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by.
Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For an updated list of meetings, visit the town website.
Monday, August 14, 2017
- Historical Commission, 7:00 pm @ Historical Society Museum, 25 Common St (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Final Report on 28 Main St; Updates on National Register District, Burnett Estate, and Main St project – railing around Common and stone walls
- Recreation Commission, 7:00 pm @ South Union Building, Conference Room, 21 Highland St (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Consultant report on 9-11 field, Discussion on 5 year plan and capital
Tuesday, August 15, 2017
- Board of Assessors, 9:00 AM @ Hearing Room, Town House, 17 Common St (agenda) Agenda Highlights:
Wednesday, August 16, 2017
- Northborough-Southborough Superintendency Union #3 , 5:00 pm @ Office of the Superintendent- Neary School 53 Parkerville Rd (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Discussions on District’s goals and initiatives, Superintendent’s goals, and Working Groups
- Zoning Board of Appeals, 7:00 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House, 17 Common St (agenda) – Broadcast live and replayed by SAM*
- Southborough Stewardship Committee, 7:00 pm @ South Union Building, 21 Highland St (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Invasives management, pollinator gardens, bumblebee survey, and Town forest grant application
Thursday, August 17, 2017
- Public Safety Building Committee, 6:30 pm @ Southborough Fire Department, 21 Main St (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Presentation on Architect/Design contract negotiations and next steps
- Conservation Commission, 7:30 pm @ Town House, 2nd Floor Meeting Room, 17 Common St (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Eversource, CURO, Chestnut Meadow, Sanofi (formerly Genzyme), CSX railroad, DPW sprayings along roadsides, Update on Park Central Appeal MassDEP site visit
*Southborough Access Media will broadcast the ZBA meeting live on Verizon-37 and Charter-192. Click here to see this week’s schedule with rebroadcast times. (Videos are also usually made available through their YouTube channel by the following morning.)