Here is a selection of the committee and board meetings for the week along with my selected highlights from the agendas. All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by.
Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For an updated list of meetings, visit the town website.
Tuesday, September 5, 2017
- Registrars of Voters, 6:30 pm @ Town House, Town Clerk’s Office, 17 Common St (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Allow Town Clerk to use Registrars’ signature stamps; Discuss Special Town Election details
- Board of Selectmen, 6:30 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House, 17 Common St (agenda with packet) Agenda Highlights: DPW on Chestnut Hill two-way, median cut on Davis Road, authorization to negotiate Main St easements; Approve dissolution of Town Meeting Review Committee – Broadcast live and replayed by SAM*
- Youth Commission, 7:00 pm @ Fayville Village Hall, Conference Room 42, Central St (agenda)
Wednesday, September 6, 2017
- Golf Course Committee, 7:00 pm @ Cordaville Hall, Room A, 9 Cordaville Rd (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Review Discussion with New England Golf; and discuss Golf Course Interim Routing, RFP For Management Contract
Thursday, September 7, 2017
- Northborough School Committee, Southborough School Committee, Northborough-Southborough Regional School Committee, and Northborough-Southborough Superintendency Union #3, 6:30 pm @ Margaret Neary School, Office of the Superintendent, 53 Parkerville Rd (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Presentation of finalist for position Director of Finance & Operations
- Northborough – Southborough Regional School Committee – Policy Development Subcommittee, 7:00 pm @ Margaret Neary School, Office of the Superintendent, 53 Parkerville Rd (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Policy review & development
Friday, September 8, 2017
- Economic Development Committee, 7:45 AM @ Hearing Room, Town House, 17 Common St (agenda)
*Southborough Access Media will broadcast the BOS meeting live on Verizon-37 and Charter-192. Click here to see this week’s schedule with rebroadcast times. (Videos are also usually made available through their YouTube channel by the following morning.)