Here is a selection of the committee and board meetings for the week along with my selected highlights from the agendas. All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by.
Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For an updated list of meetings, visit the town website.
Monday, September 11, 2017
- Historical Commission, 7:00 pm @ Historical Society Museum, 25 Common St (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Vote to award RFP proposal, scope of services for Historic District
Tuesday, September 12, 2017
- Library Board of Trustees, 7:00 pm @ Southborough Public Librray, Eaton Room, 25 Main St (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Appointment of Temp Library Associate positions; Discuss creation of Assistant Library Director position; Library Facade Restoration CPA grant update
Wednesday, September 13, 2017
- Personnel Board, 8:00 AM @ Southborough Town House, Hearing Room 17 Common Street (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Meeting with labor attorney; Board reorg; Approve RFQ for review of Salary Admin Plan Schedule C; performance evaluations
- Southborough School Committee, 6:30 pm @ Trottier Middle School Library 49 Parkerville Road (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Enrollments, Kindergarten Transition Update
Thursday, September 14, 2017
- Conservation Commission, 7:00 pm @ Southborough Town House, Hearing Room 17 Common Street (agenda) Agenda Highlights: (Open discussion not slated to start until 7:30)