Here is a selection of the committee and board meetings for the week along with my selected highlights from the agendas. All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by.
Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For an updated list of meetings, visit the town website.
Monday, February 26, 2018
- Planning Board, 7:00 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House, 17 Common St (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Discussions about Warrant Articles, covenant on Chestnut Meadow Subdivision, and Open Space Declaration of Restrictive Covenants on 28 Boston Road – Broadcast live and replayed by SAM*
Tuesday, February 27, 2018
- Southborough Stewardship Committee, 6:30 pm @ Cordaville Hall, Room B, 9 Cordaville Rd (agenda) Agenda Highlights:
Wednesday, February 28, 2018
- Northborough – Southborough Regional School Committee, 7:00 pm @ Algonquin Regional High School, Library, 79 Bartlett St, Northborough (agenda) Agenda Highlights: FY19 Superintendent’s Recommended Budget and Assessments – Broadcast live by NCAT**
- Recreation Commission, 7:00 pm @ Recreation Office, South Union Building, 21 Highland St (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Warrant Article, Capital Planning
- Zoning Board of Appeals, 7:00 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House, 17 Common St (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Hearing on 154-156 Northborough Road variances to required 50′ setbacks to allow for two 10-unit buildings and special permit to allow for private garages and light manufacturing; request for second year extension on approval of Over 55 housing development at 141-143 Southville and 251-253 Parkerville Road (referred to in past by developer as “Caine’s Crossing at Lincoln’s Square”) – Broadcast live and replayed by SAM*
Thursday, March 1, 2018
- Health & Wellness Advisory Council, 8:00 am @ Algonquin Regional High School, Room D110i , 79 Bartlett St, Northborough (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Trottier and Melican middle school asst principals will present info that they have been processing from Metrowest Adolescent Health Survey’s data
- Golf Course Committee, 7:00 pm @ DPW Conference Room, 147 Cordaville Rd (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Planning for 2018 golf operations; funding status; planning for Town Meeting
*Southborough Access Media will broadcast the Planning and ZBA meetings live on Verizon-37 and Charter-192. Click here to see this week’s schedule with rebroadcast times. (Videos are also usually made available through their YouTube channel by the following morning.)
**Northborough Cable Access Television will live broadcast the Regional School Committee meeting on Verizon-29 and Charter-194. (Note: The meeting will eventually be rebroadcast. But expect to wait several days before a time and link are posted to NCAT’s schedule.)