After a couple days of chaos, it looks like things are finally getting back on track in town. Here are highlights of the entertainment happening here over the weekend.
Saturday, March 10, 2018
- Saturdays at Fay (10:00 am – 11:00 am) @ Fay School’s Primary School, 23 Middle Road: This month’s free program is an award winning puppet show geared to 3-6 year olds – “A Woodland Cinderella”. Registration is required. For more details, see dedicated post.
- Art Workshop for Children (10:30 am – 12:00 pm) @ Southborough Library, Eaton Meeting Room: Children ages 5-9 are invited to be a part of the drop in art workshops. (Siblings allowed.) This session, the focus is making a pinata. Registration is not required. The workshop will be run by Bigelow Center for the Arts; Lanting Huang-Truong.
- Hop into Spring Savings (1:00 – 3:00 pm) @ Southborough Recreation Department, 21 Highland Street: Annual event to promote signing up for Southborough Recreation’s spring and summer programs. Clowning, balloon twisting, face painting, and complimentary refreshments. Newly added to the event is lego building with Play-Well TEKnologies. Buy discount rate vouchers for Town Rec programs, and enter to win a week of free summer camp. For details, see dedicated post.
Sunday, March 11, 2018
- Southborough Rotary Club Talent Show (7:00 – 9:30 pm) @ Trottier Middle School auditorium: 18th annual show sponsored by the Southborough Rotary Club. Participants are grade 5 to adult. Tickets are $10 per person. The Rotary Club will donate all proceeds to Trottier in support of student activities and supplies. See dedicated post.
- AVM concert “Choral Gems for Romantic Organ and Choir” (3:30 – 5:00 pm) @ Pilgrim Church, 15 Common St: Assabet Valley Mastersingers performance. This unique program will feature three rarely-heard, short masses specifically written for organ and chorus by some of the Romantic era’s greatest masters of choral music. For details, see dedicated post.