Here is a selection of the committee and board meetings for the week along with my selected highlights from the agendas. All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by.
Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For an updated list of meetings, visit the town website.
Monday, July 30, 2018
- Planning Board, 7:00 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House, 17 Common St (agenda, Materials for Northborough Rd hearing, continued from last week) Agenda Highlights: Public Hearing on 154-6 Northborough Rd; Preliminary subdivision plans for 25 Park St and 12 Pearl St – Broadcast live and replayed by SAM*
Tuesday, July 31, 2018
- Advisory Committee, 7:00 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House, 17 Common St (agenda) Agenda Highlights: FY20 budget calendar; Financial Model – Broadcast live and replayed by SAM*
Wednesday, August 1, 2018
- Board of Selectmen , 7:30 AM @ Hearing Room, Town House, 17 Common St (agenda with packet) Agenda Highlights: Accept EMC’s Release Easement Deed for Washington Street and Coslin Drive; Authorize signature of Audubon application for Souhborough Golf Club – Recorded for delayed broadcast by SAM*
- Affordable Housing Trust Fund Committee, 7:45 AM @ Hearing Room, Town House, 17 Common St (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Following a Closed Executive Session, consideration of (and possible vote on) purchase of 16B Stockwell Lane
Thursday, August 2, 2018
- Conservation Commission, 7:30 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House, 17 Common St (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Chestnut Hill road widening & utilities; Stonebrook court; and 84 Main St
*Southborough Access Media will broadcast the Planning and Advisory meetings live on Verizon-37 and Charter-192 and delay broadcast the Board of Selectmen meeting. Click here to see this week’s schedule with rebroadcast times. (Videos are also usually made available through their YouTube channel by the following morning.)