Almost a year ago, I shared news of a new business opened in town by residents. Now, Southboro Wellness is celebrating its first Anniversary with a “Customer Appreciation Day”.
We will be thanking the community at our office with seated massages, Reiki, Acupuncture, raffles, makeup demonstrations, refreshments and sale items.
Dr Brooke Stillwell is hoping that the community will come and enjoy this fun day and learn about other businesses focusing on wellness offerings around town.
The event takes place a week from today – Thursday, September 27th from 10:00 am – 6:00 pm.
In advance of that, the business is holding a special free seminar tonight. This month’s events will be followed by free monthly seminars on Wednesdays. Here’s the schedule with topics:
- September 20, 6:30 pm: Maximize Your Health
- October 17, 12:15 pm: Mindfulness With Special Guest Sheryl White
- November 14, 6:30 pm: Stress Management
- December 5, 12:15 pm: Restorative Sleep with Special Guest Jill Vroman
- January 16, 6:30 pm: Reset Your Health Through Healthy Cleanse
- February 13, 12:15 pm: Special Guest Jill Vroman Fitness
- March 13, 6:30 pm: Anxiety & Depression
- April 10, 12:15 pm: Hair, Skin & Nails
- May 8, 6:30 pm: Menopause & Female Hormones
- June 5, 12:15 pm: Digestion
All of these take place at 205 Turnpike Road. If you have questions, call 508-353-0483.