Here is a selection of the committee and board meetings for the week along with my selected highlights from the agendas. All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by.
Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For an updated list of meetings, visit the town website.
Monday, October 22, 2018
- Historical Commission, 7:00 pm @ Historical Society Museum, 25 Common St (agenda) Agenda Highlights: 84 Main St progress; Fayville Hall; Workshop on Demolition Delay Bylaw rules and regs; Enter into contract with Michael Weishan for services furthering the objectives of the commission’s program
- Northborough School Committee, Southborough School Committee, Northborough – Southborough Regional School Committee, Northborough – Southborough Superintendency Union #3 Agenda, 7:00 pm @ Algonquin Regional High School Library, 79 Bartlett St (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Superintendent search process, Start Time Study Group, and superintendent’s goals – Broadcast live by NCAT*
Tuesday, October 23, 2018
- Trottier School Council Meeting, 2:30 pm @ Trottier Middle School (agenda) Agenda Highlights: no agenda posted
- Advisory Committee, 7:00 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House, 17 Common St (agenda) Agenda Highlights: FY20 budget with Town Administrator and Treasurer (Capital Budget, Debt Schedule, Revenues, and process); Kathy Cook’s Financial Model; and Advisory’s Budget – Broadcast live and replayed by SAM**
Wednesday, October 24, 2018
- Board of Assessors, 10:30 am @ Hearing Room, Town House, 17 Common St (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Minutes
Thursday, October 25, 2018
- Conservation Commission, 7:00 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House, 17 Common St (agenda) Agenda Highlights: 259 Turnpike Rd wetland delineation, Ken’s Foods site improvements, 58 Deerfoot Rd inground pool, Neary School overhead lights, 22 Lovers Lane house construction, 118-120 Turnpike Rd parking construction, 154-6 Northboro Rd, site improvements, and 18 Lovers Lane construction of new house, barn paddock, and garage, Continued violation at 11 Blackthorn, and Hearing on Stonebrook Court compliance and possible fines
*Northborough Cable Access Television will live broadcast the meeting on Verizon-29 and Charter-194. (Note: The meeting will eventually be rebroadcast. But expect to wait several days before a time and link are posted to NCAT’s schedule.)
**Southborough Access Media will broadcast the Advisory meeting live on Verizon-37 and Charter-192. Click here to see this week’s schedule with rebroadcast times. (Videos are also usually made available through their YouTube channel by the following morning.)