Here is a selection of the committee and board meetings for the week along with my selected highlights from the agendas. Unless otherwise noted, all of these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by.
Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For an updated list of meetings, visit the town website.
Monday, October 21, 2019
- Municipal Technology Committee Meeting, 3:00 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House, 17 Common St (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Town Admin Tech Review. Including (but not limited to) Spam/Malware filtering and email archive and Backup/DR plan; Review tech budget draft; tech reviews for Library, Public Safety, and School admin; Strategic plan & use surveys; committee organization
- Planning Board Meeting, 7:00 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House, 17 Common St (agenda with packet and hearing materials) Agenda Highlights: Hearings on St Mark’s Dorm at 25 Marlboro Rd; Discussions on Master Plan Update, proposed revisions to driveway for Public Safety Buiding & Golf Course, Reconstruction of Deerfoot Road Barn at Chestnut Hill Farm, 5G Small Cell policy, and Planning Board budget – Broadcast live and replayed by SAM*
Tuesday, October 22, 2019
- Trottier Middle School Council Meeting, 2:30 pm @ Trottier Middle School, Room 190 , 49 Parkerville Rd (agenda)
- Board of Trustees Southborough Library Meeting, 6:00 pm @ Cordaville Hall, Room A, 9 Cordaville Rd (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Library Asst. Appointment; Operations update; FY21 Budget discussion; New FY21 SAP Library positions; Trustee vacancy; Library Director evaluation; elect new chair
- Board of Selectmen Meeting, 6:45 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House, 17 Common St (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Approval of deed conveyance for Fayville Hall – Broadcast live and replayed by SAM*
- Advisory Committee Meeting, 7:00 pm @ Cordaville Hall, Room B, 9 Cordaville Road (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Discuss joint meeting with BOS on 11-5-19 and which budgets to review for FY21
Wednesday, October 23, 2019
- Master Plan Committee, 7:30 pm @ Cordaville Hall, Rooms A and B, 9 Cordaville Rd (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Discuss Community Visioning Forum and presentation of theme group discussions
Thursday, October 24, 2019
- Conservation Commission Meeting, 7:00 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House, 17 Common St (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Hearings on Stormwater Management Permit for construction of St Mark’s School Dorm, wetland boundary for 259 Turnpike Rd, and construction of Park Central Development; Discuss Public Safety Driveway Entrance Change Request, Open Space and Rec Plan Goals, and review of Executive session minutes and confidential documents re Breakneck Hill; Proposed FY21 budget update
*Southborough Access Media will broadcast the Planning and BOS meetings live on Verizon-37 and Charter-192. Click here to see this week’s schedule with rebroadcast times. (Videos are also usually made available through their YouTube channel by the following morning.)