There are enough new agendas posted since yesterday morning to prompt me to post an updated version of this week’s committee and board meetings.
The Town intends to make each of its meetings available for viewing/listening via streaming live (and saved) video and audio on YouTube with some available for public comment by zoom. *
Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For an updated list of meetings, visit the town website.**
Tuesday, April 28, 2020
- Historical Commission Meeting, 5:00 pm @ Virtual Meeting (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Treasurer’s Report: payables and reimbursements; reorganization and planning
Wednesday, April 29, 2020
- SHOPC Meeting, 8:30 am @ Virtual Meeting (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Masterplan Update; Housing Production Plan – Final Draft Review Comments
- Board of Trustees Southborough Library Meeting, 4:00 pm @ Virtual Meeting (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Budget for FY21
- Southborough, Northborough, N-S Regional School Committee, N-S Superintendency Union #3 – Combined Special Open Meeting, 6:00 pm @ Virtual Meeting** (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Superintendent Recommendation for Assistant Superintendent; Discuss and Act on 2019-20 Bus Contract, Hourly employees, and Start Time Later Update
- Recreation Commission, 7:30 pm @ Virtual Meeting (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Public comment; Updates on programs, projects, and capital planning committee discussion; plans for summer camps and activities; field closures through June; financial impacts of cancelled programs and lack of field rentals; playground behind Town Hall – project timeline/whether to proceed
Thursday, April 30, 2020
- Open Space Preservation Commission, 1:00 pm @ Virtual Meeting (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Light Bylaw Article review; OSPC/SVT/ SOLF joint land outreach project and grant; alternatives for planned Native Plant/Pollinator activities; Budgets; Public Comment
- Taxation Aid Committee, 4:00 pm @ Virtual Meeting (agenda) Agenda Highlights: February 12th minutes (remainder of meeting in Executive Session)
*There is the caveat that there could be technical glitches that force them to take backup actions:
No in-person attendance of members of the public will be permitted, but every effort will be made to ensure that the public can adequately access the proceedings in real time, via technological means. In the event that we are unable to do so, despite best efforts, we will post on Southborough’s website an audio or video recording, transcript, or other comprehensive record of proceedings as soon as possible after the meeting.
**The Regional School Committees’ meeting will be live streamed and broadcast by Northborough Cable Access. That’s available in Southborough on Verizon-29 and Charter-194 or via NCAT’s live stream. The meeting will also be rebroadcast through NCAT’s YouTube channel and VOD player.