Here is a selection of the committee and board meetings for the week along with my selected highlights from the agendas.
The Town intends to make each of its meetings available for viewing/listening via streaming live (and saved) video and audio on YouTube with some available for public comment by zoom.*
Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For an updated list of meetings, visit the town website.
Tuesday, May 26, 2020
- Capital Planning Committee Meeting, 7:30 am @ Virtual Meeting (agenda, video) Agenda Highlights: Recap of FY21 Budget Discussion with Board of Selectmen; Fire Dept additional capital requests and matching amount for potential AFG Grant; Recreation fund including status and integration with Capital Planning; potential Cordaville Hall renovations; next steps on CPA application for Town House; Mass library construction program
Wednesday, May 27, 2020
- SHOPC Meeting, 12:00 pm @ Virtual Meeting (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Discuss Masterplan Update and Housing Production Plan – Final Discussion with consultant
- Taxation Aid Committee Meeting, 4:00 pm @ Virtual Meeting (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Discuss applicant communication letter draft; Committee vacancy
Thursday, May 28, 2020
- Advisory Committee Meeting, 6:00 pm @ Virtual Meeting (agenda) Agenda Highlights: FY 21 budget and any budget related items; Public Comment
Friday, May 29, 2020
- Economic Development Committee Meeting, 11:00 am @ Virtual Meeting (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Consultant – zoning & wastewater; public comment
*There is the caveat that there could be technical glitches that force the Town to take backup actions:
No in-person attendance of members of the public will be permitted, but every effort will be made to ensure that the public can adequately access the proceedings in real time, via technological means. In the event that we are unable to do so, despite best efforts, we will post on Southborough’s website an audio or video recording, transcript, or other comprehensive record of proceedings as soon as possible after the meeting.
Updated (5/27/20 10:29 am): I added the newly posted agenda for an EDC meeting on Friday morning.