Here is a selection of the committee and board meetings for the week along with my selected highlights from the agendas.
The Town intends to make each of its meetings available for viewing/listening via streaming live (and saved) video and audio on YouTube with some available for public comment by zoom.*
Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For an updated list of meetings, visit the town website.
Tuesday, June 2, 2020
- Advisory Committee Meeting, 6:00 pm @ Virtual Meeting (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Vote on FY21 budget positions; Joint Meeting with Board of Selectmen to resolve budget differences; Resume Advisory Meeting to discuss BOS Meeting
- Board of Selectmen Meeting, 6:30 pm @ Virtual Meeting (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Scholarship Committee on awards; Updates on Recreation, the Public Safety Building Committee, and June 13th Annual Town Meeting; Joint Meeting with Advisory Committee on FY21 Budget; Consider dissolution or new charge for committees Main Public Street Safety Working Building Group Committee, Town Property Review Committee, PILOT Committee, and Golf Course Committee; Approve $15,000 from engineering article for Town House analysis; Correspondence from Town’s attorney on Louise Barron lawsuit; Correspondence from Town Counsel on OML complaint; Public Comment
Wednesday, June 3, 2020
- Personnel Board Meeting, 12:00 pm @ Virtual Meeting (agenda and meeting packet) Agenda Highlights: Town Meeting Update – status, Personnel Board handouts; Synchronizing Employee Performance Evaluation Date; BOS Draft Policy on Working/ Returning to Work under COVID-19
- Southborough Master Plan Committee Meeting, 7:30 pm @ Virtual Meeting (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Review & Discuss survey results and Visioning Statement
Friday, June 5, 2020
- Council on Aging Meeting, 8:30 am @ Virtual Meeting (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Senior Director Evaluation; Status of Future Programming; Outreach – Current mission; FY21 Budget Update; Senior Center Renovations Update
- Library Board of Trustees Meeting, 4:00 pm @ Virtual Meeting (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Library Facade Restoration Project; Curbside Pickup and Delivery
*There is the caveat that there could be technical glitches that force the Town to take backup actions:
No in-person attendance of members of the public will be permitted, but every effort will be made to ensure that the public can adequately access the proceedings in real time, via technological means. In the event that we are unable to do so, despite best efforts, we will post on Southborough’s website an audio or video recording, transcript, or other comprehensive record of proceedings as soon as possible after the meeting.