As I previously wrote, the Combined School Committees voted on the strategy for reopening schools last night. (Or, really, early this morning.) Northborough Cable Access has posted the video.
Unfortunately, the meeting was nearly seven hours. Fortunately for you, I’m sharing some quick links below to help you jump to topics that are of high interest. Plus, since some images are fuzzy in the video, I’m also sharing some clearer screenshots I grabbed last night. (Scroll down for those.)
- Medical Criteria for in-person learning
- Why not 100% in-person return?
- The Phased Strategy for Reopening (Note: the version approved moved up Phases 3 & 4 by one week)
- Overviews of school schedules
- School Committee questions and administration answers – (This covered a myriad of topics. Many questions had several questions and comments.)
- Answers from parent volunteer medical experts
Below are some screenshots of the draft schedules you can reference when watching the video: