The Southborough Board of Health is holding a Flu Clinic this weekend. Unfortunately, the clinic sign up quickly filled up before I even learned about it. Fortunately, the BOH did add some more slots for students under the age of 18. I’m sharing the news as quickly as I can since there are only a handful of slots still available. (There were 8 left seconds before I hit publish.)
Click here for the sign up sheet.
The clinic is this Saturday, September 26th at Trottier Middle School. Below are more details from the flyer:
Please choose an available time slot and indicate whether the individual is under or over the age of 9.
A link to the required paperwork will be sent to the email you provide.
On the day of the clinic, please:
- Reschedule if anyone in your family is not feeling well
- Wear a mask and short sleeved shirt
- Bring a copy of your insurance card and the completed paperwork
- Park in the designated area and await instructions.
- Contact Emily Amico, Southborough Public Health Nurse, with any questions at email@example.com