The Southborough Library has traditionally made tax forms available for patrons to pickup. This year, they are alerting the public that some of the forms are available – but in limited quantities. The forms are at the Curbside pickup tables.
Here is the Library’s announcement:
2020 Tax Forms Are Available!
For the 2020 tax year, we are receiving limited quantities of the federal 1040 and 1040-SR form and 1040-SR Instructions from the Federal Government. The IRS will not be sending additional copies or any other forms or publications.
We have also received a limited number of Form 1 2020 Massachusetts Resident Income Tax from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. We will not be receiving any additional forms.
Curbside Pickup of Tax Forms
- The library is placing forms outside of the library in a box on the curbside tables.
- Patrons can also schedule a curbside pickup of tax forms by calling the Southborough Library at 508-485-5031 or mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. All forms will be placed in a bag with your name on the outside tables.
You can also access Federal Tax forms, instructions, and publications several other ways:
- View or print tax products online at www.irs.gov/forms
- Order tax products to be mailed to your home.
- Order by phone: 1-800-829-3676 or order online