I received another posting of a job available in Southborough. This one is working in the Town Clerk’s office. As long as I’m sharing that, I took a look at the NSBORO website. There are a slew of new postings since the last time I shared them.
(If you’d like to share your company’s job openings in future weeks, email firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Town of Southborough
- Administrative Assistant (part-time)The Southborough Town Clerk’s office is seeking applicants for a part time (19.5 hour per week) Administrative Assistant providing skilled administrative support in the Town Clerk’s office. In a small town like Southborough, when town residents don’t know where to look for an answer, they usually call the Town Clerk’s office for assistance. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like Word, Excel, Adobe Pro, and Access. If you have previous experience as a Secretary, Executive administrative assistant, or Office Manager, and enjoy working in a busy office, we’d like to meet you.
Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree and at least 4 years of experience. The position has a salary range of $20 – $24 per hour.
The position will remain open until it is filled.
To view full description and apply, click here.
Northborough Southborough Public Schools
Recently, the school district posted more job openings for Southborough schools, the district, or Algonquin. Below are all of the positions posted since my last listing of school jobs. You can find additional Northborough jobs and previously posted jobs still listed here.
- MCAS Support Trainer Stipend – Algonquin Regional High School
- Social Studies Teacher – .8 FTE (Internal Posting) – Algonquin Regional High School
- Education Support Professional – LTS
- Math Teacher – Algonquin Regional High School
- Head Custodian
- Aides/Education Support Professional