The 30th Annual Falconi Family Memorial Golf Outing takes place on Monday, September 20. As always, 100% of the proceeds will support the Southborough Senior Center.
It’s the center’s largest annual fundraiser. This year’s promotion refers to it as “the only significant fundraiser for our town’s seniors”.
The Senior Center is looking for your help – either by registering or by supporting the event.
If you are interested in promoting your business, or supporting the center, you can become a sponsor, donate a raffle prize, or make a cash donation. The funds raised go to the tax deductible Friends of the Southborough Council on Aging, a 501 (c) 3. Sponsorship options range from $100 to sponsor a prize to $250 for “Platinum Level Tournament” Sponsors.
For information on becoming a sponsor, click here.
If you want to join the golfing fun, click here for the registration form. The details for the day of the tournament are similar to past years:
- The tournament will be on the Riverside Course at Juniper Hill Golf Course in Northborough.
- 8 a.m. breakfast and 9 a.m. shotgun start
- Scramble Format
- Gift for Every Golfer
- Prizes for Long Drive, Closest to the Pin, & Closest to the Line for Men & Women
- Banquet, awards and raffle following golf
- Sign up individually, or as a 2, 3, or 4-some
The cost is $125/golfer or $500/4some.