I just shared job listings yesterday. But already, there are already more postings worth getting the word out about. The Planning Department is seeking to hire a new Business Assistant. Plus, the Extended Day program reached out about their hiring need. They include jobs for 16 year olds and older.
If you’d like to share your company’s job openings in future weeks, email email@example.com.
To look for previously posted Southborough jobs, click here.
Town of Southborough
- Business Assistant I, Planning Board (full-time)
The Town of Southborough seeks applicants for Business Administrator to the Planning Department. This FT benefitted position requires a team player with excellent customer service, superior organizational, office management & technical skills. Duties include answering inquiries from the public, town officials, staff and applicants, meeting preparation, assisting applicants with permitting process, processing permit applications, bookkeeping functions, in addition to providing administrative support and planning assistance to Town Planner/Planning Board.
3-5 years of municipal government, Planning Department or related experience preferred. BA/BS degree recommended, preferably with Planning focus. Pay range is $24.25/hr to $32.74/hr
Apply by September 24 (preferred) – click here for details
Southborough Extended Day Program
Looking for a fun afterschool job? Do you love children and are you looking to be a great Role Model? Do you want to work flexible hours? Then Southborough Extended Day is the place for you!
Both positions are 5 days a week preferred but can work around your schedule. For teachers and classroom aides we can work with your schedule and daytime commitment. (Finn – Grades K-1 3:30-6:00; Woodward – Grades 2-3 3:30-6:00; Neary – Grades 4-8 2:12-6:00)
- Assistant Group Leaders (part time) Must be 16 years or older. Starting pay is $13.50+ (varies based on experience)
- Group Leaders Needed (part time) Must be 18 years or older with the following qualifications:
- Enthusiasm, patience, creativity, positive attitude, initiative, strong work ethic, and flexibility.
- Desire to assist with homework when needed as well as a variety of group activities such as arts and crafts, gym/outdoor games, science, drama, etc.
- Commitment to working as part of a team and a desire to make a difference for children and families in your community.
- Ability to make a commitment for the 21-22 school year
- Experience working with children in an after school or camp setting preferred
- A sense of humor!
Pays $17+ per hour (if some childcare experience, increases with more childcare experience)
Updated (9/9/21 3:32 pm): Extended Day asked me to get the word out about their openings.