Reminder – this weekend, local businesses are coming together for a special event at the Southborough Community House.
It’s a chance to buy some holiday decor, do some early holiday shopping, or just pamper yourself as winter sets in.
The chance to support small, local businesses and artists is this Sunday, November 21, 2021, from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm.
The event was organized by Chelsea Bradway of All things Sparkley Photography. She rounded up 20 other vendors to join her:
- Anna Banana’s Homemade Goodness – Chocolate by Sarah Whiteman
- Pink Flamingos Jewelry by Lynn Conroy
- Fuzzy Slipper Designs – Handmade cards, and more by Moriah McDonald
- Aeonian – Sewn + Crocheted craft, earrings, dream catchers, handbags, etc. by Lily Spezzano
- Arbonne – Health and skincare by Anne Gobron
- Honey and Bear Apothecary – Soap by Heather Marousa
- Patrick Steele Art – Fine Art, Cards and vintage nuances by Patrick Steele
- Strung Jewelry by Christina Lamb
- Goodness Remedies – Handmade in small batches, our products contain the purest quality essential oils from small, independent distilleries around the world by Nancy Engel
- Hang em High creations – Handmade leather bags and more
- K2 Designs – Wooden signs, cutting boards, and more by Kristen Schartner
- Catherine Weber Art – Photo prints, Art on the trails books and more by Catherine Weber
- PDB Ceramics – Hand built and wheel-thrown ceramics by Paul DeBruynMariah
- Opulenza Designs – Silver Jewelry by Marie Lescalleet
- Gulbankian’s Florist – Holiday decor and gifts by Carolyn Gulbankian
- Sandie Rossini designs – Positive affirmation t-shirts, cards, and more by Sandie Rossini
- Penelope Hauck – Art, mini paintings, and more by Penelope
- Yummy Mummy – Baked deliciousness by Melissa Roiter
- Crazed Mom Candles – Hand poured candles
- Goodhuema – Fine and Functional Handmade Arts by Jamie Patterson
According to a Facebook post by Bradway, the Holiday Mini Shoots she was booking for this Sunday’s event are completely full. But, you can still book a 10 minute photo shoot at an upcoming Art & Gift Sale in Southborough on December 11th.