Here are highlights of what’s happening around town this week.
Friday, December 10, 2021
- Seussical Kids (7:00 pm) Gibbons Middle School, Westborough: The jr version of the musical will be performed by Southborough’s Neary 4th & 5th Graders. Tickets are $8 each. For details, see dedicated post.
Saturday, December 11, 2021
- Art and Gift Sale (10:00 am – 5:00 pm) @ 49 Lynbrook Road (L’Abri Fellowship) and 10 Chestnut Hill Road (The Stable): Local artisans and craftspeople will be selling holiday gifts. This event is free and open to the public. Fine art, photography, prints, chocolate, jewelry, herbal care, ceramics, clothing, vanilla, decorations, books, and more. For details, see dedicated post.
- Seussical Kids (12:00 pm) Gibbons Middle School, Westborough: The jr version of the musical will be performed by Southborough’s Neary 4th & 5th Graders. Tickets are $8 each. For details, see dedicated post.
Sunday, December 12, 2021
- NACC’s Holly Jolly Holidays (3:00 pm) @ Algonquin Regional High School Auditorium: The Northborough Area Community Chorus (including Southborough members) will perform its annual Christmas Holiday Show. Tickets from any Chorus Member or at the door $5.
- Tree Lighting & Caroling (4:00 – 6:00 pm) @ Pilgrim Congregational Church, 15 Common St: The community is invited to Pilgrim’s Christmas tree decorating and lighting event as well as carol sing. Festivities will be in the parking lot next to the church. (In case of inclement weather, it will take place in the the hall. If indoors, masks will be required.) For details, see dedicated post.