Here is a reminder of what’s happening around town this weekend.
Due to the forecast, the Southborough Kindergroup has postponed the annual Easter Egg Hunt to its rain date, Saturday April 16th.
Fortunately, there is other fun taking place this weekend. (Plus, it gives us something to look forward to for next Saturday.)
Saturday, April 9, 2022
- Innovation Saturday at Fay (10:00 am – 12:00 pm) @ Fay School: Free hands-on workshops, designed for children ages 6-12 to learn more about engineering, creativity, and design. Registration required. For details, see dedicated post.
- ARHS NHS Easter Egg Hunt (10:00 am) @ Algonquin Regional High School football field, Northborough: The school’s National Honor Society welcomes Northborough and Southborough Families to an Easter Egg hunt for ages 5 and under. Registration is required and participants are asked to bring a food pantry donation for admission. For details, see related post. (As of Friday morning, it appeared that registration was closed. No info had been posted about the possibility of postponing due to weather.)
- Saturdays at Fay (10:00 – 11:00 am) @ Fay School playground: A free spring celebration with music, dancing, bubbles, arts and crafts, a scavenger hunt, snacks, and more. Registration required. For details, see dedicated post. (As of last check, the school still intended to hold this despite forecast rain. If that changes, registered participants will be emailed.)
- FaySummer Camp Open House (11:00 am – 1:00 pm) @ Fay School: Learn more about this summer’s programs, go on a campus tour, and children can participate in camp activities with counselors. For details, see dedicated post.
Sunday, April 10, 2022
- Boy Scout’s Pancake Breakfast (8:00 am – 1:00 pm) @ Neary School cafeteria: Troop 1 Boy Scouts 50th annual fundraiser. The menu also includes sausage, ham, and beverages. Tickets cost $6 for adults, $3 for seniors and kids 6-12, and children 5 and under eat for free. You can get your tickets from a Troop 1 Boy Scout or buy them online. For details, see dedicated post.
- Cutler Jazz Festival (6:30 pm) @ St. Mark’s School: Annual Jazz Festival of St. Mark’s students and guest artists. The event is free to the public, no registration required. For details, see dedicated post.