Last week, I shared news about Southborough Senior Center events that have limited pre-registration (which opens at 10:00 am today). But there’s one special Senior Center event I didn’t post about that is open to all.
Two weeks from today, the center will host a “Fall Health & Wellness Fair” for Southborough residents. The event is promoted as a chance for residents to connect with he Southborough Health Department and Southborough Senior Center.
The event is Monday, November 14th from 10:00 am – 1:00 pm. Admission is free and to encourage attendance, snacks will be provided.
The Senior Center’s newsletter states that the following services, resources, and presentations will be offered:
- Blood pressure and blood sugar screening
- Registered dietician and nutrition table
- Massage chair by Theracopia
- Acupuncture by Marlborough Wellness
- Southborough Youth and Family Services
- 5 Minute CPR presentation
- Kitchen & food safety presentation