Looking for a new job for the new year? Here are the latest postings I received/found of jobs in Southborough.
If you’d like to share your company’s Southborough based job openings in future weeks, email email@example.com.
To look for previously posted jobs in Southborough, click here.
- Operations Specialist (full-time)
Reporting to the Harvard Depository Manager and working closely with peers in a team setting, this position will be responsible for performing activities that include the following:
- Sizing, sorting, counting, and scanning new items into the Depository database.
- Shelving trays and boxes in warehouse setting.
- Retrieving, sorting, and refiling circulating items.
- Generating reports and verifying the accuracy of activity.
- Adjusting, labeling, scanning shelves.
- Executing projects of various types, which may include checking inventory, assembling boxes, adjusting shelving units in warehouse, relocating media, as required.
Town of Southborough
- Firefighter / EMT – Paramedic (part-time, full-time)
Applicants should possess EMT, firefighting experience, valid MA driver’s license, and high school diploma or equivalent. Firefighter I and II and Paramedic certification is preferred. Starting salary: $57,034 – $59,720, excellent benefits. E.O.E.
Apply by January 4th
- For other Town opportunities (previously advertised) click here.
Public Schools of Northborough and Southborough (NSBORO)
Here are the new district/Southborough/Algonquin positions listed since my previous post:
- Data Technology Specialist
- Data Specialist
- Boys Volleyball Head Coach — Algonquin Regional High School
- Boys Tennis Head Coach — Algonquin Regional High School
For other NSBORO opportunities (previously advertised or in Northborough K-8 schools) click here.