Here are the posted open, public Southborough committee and board meetings for this week* along with my selected highlights from the agendas.
Unsurprisingly, it’s a light week. So far, only one meeting is scheduled.
As always, be aware that changes to the meeting schedule (and agendas) are known to happen throughout the week. (Scroll down for details on any meetings that popped up after last Monday’s post.) For an updated list of meetings, visit the Town website.
These days, most (but not all) meetings can be participated in, watched live, and replayed from home.**
Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Neary School Building Committee – Designer Selection Subcommittee Meeting, 7:00 pm @ zoom only (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Review RFS (Request for Services) responses and references
Below are meetings from last week that were posted after I ran last week’s list:
Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Advisory Committee Meeting, 7:30 pm (agenda, video) Agenda Highlights: Assign liaisons for Select Board goals and specific town budgets; Discuss possible creation of FY25 stabilization fund; Vote on FY25 Advisory and Reserve Fund budget request
*I don’t list meetings that are only closed Executive Sessions unless the agenda indicates the possibility of some action in an open public session at the opening or closing of the meeting.
**Details on watching meetings remotely:
- Town Committee/Board Meetings:
- If in-person meetings don’t also advertise a zoom option, assume that it won’t be broadcast or captured on video.
- To remotely participate in meetings that allow zoom, click here.
- To live stream (or view later) remote or hybrid meetings (even those covered by Southborough Access Media) over the internet, use the Town’s YouTube Channel for Remote Meetings. (The meetings covered by SAM can also be streamed on their website here, and eventually on SAM’s YouTube Channel.)