It’s a busy, busy weekend in Southborough, and one filled with lots of holiday fun. The best part is all the action happens right downtown, so you can park and then walk from one event to the next. Here’s a recap of all the options.
- Troop 92’s Annual Kids Shop, 9:00 am – 2:00 pm, Woodward School cafeteria
- St. Mark’s Christmas Bazaar, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm, St. Mark’s Church Parish Hall
- Southborough Heritage Society Museum open, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm, 25 Common Street behind Pilgrim Church
- Southborough Library’s Annual Tree Decorating Party, 10:30 am, Southborough Library
- Santa visits Southborough, 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm, Arrival at St. Mark’s field, photos at the Community House
- The Messiah at Pilgrim Church, 3:00 pm, Pilgrim Church