Here are the committee and department meetings for the week. Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For the most up-to-date list of meetings, visit the town website.
All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by.
Monday, October 31
- Town offices closed due to power outage
Tuesday, November 1
- Board of Selectmen, 6:15 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda)
- Assabet School Committee, 7:00 pm @ School Committee Conference Room, Assabet (agenda)
- Youth Commission, 7:15 pm @ Conference Room, Fayville Village Hall (agenda)
Wednesday, November 2
- Council on Aging, 7:00 pm @ Country Kitchen, Cordaville Hall (agenda)
Thursday, November 3
- Northborough-Southborough Regional School Choice Subcommittee, 5:30 pm @ Office of the Superintendent, Neary School (agenda)
- Scholarship Advisory Committee, 7:00 pm @ Country Kitchen, Cordaville Hall (agenda)
- Green Technology and Recycling Committee, 7:30 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda)
Friday, November 4
- No meetings scheduled