This week police responded to a report of larceny on Clifford Road and made an arrest for Domestic Assault and Battery on Southville Road. Read about those incidents and more in the latest logs from the Southborough Police Department.
Tuesday, July 23, 2013
- 0206 hrs- A medical was reported at a Northboro Road residence.
- 0308 hrs- Officers assisted a disabled motorist on Turnpike Road.
- 0545 hrs- Officers investigated a burglar alarm on Turnpike Road.
- 1222 hrs- A resident of Southville Road was served a No Trespass Notice.
- 1519 hrs- Officers investigated a burglar alarm at a Deerfoot Road residence.
- 1543 hrs- A motorist on Marlboro Road reported striking a deer with their vehicle. The deer left the area prior to officers arriving on scene.
- 1801 hrs- Officers responded to Overlook Drive for a report of a suspicious male party walking through the neighborhood. The male party was located and identified as a registered solicitor.
- 1835 hrs- Officers investigated a carbon monoxide alarm (with the SFD) at a Maplecrest Drive residence.
- 1906 hrs- Officers investigated an alarm at a Pine Hill Road business.
- 1933 hrs- Officers responded to Southville Road for a report of a suspicious male party walking in the area. The male party was located, and the responding officer advised that the situation was resolved.
Wednesday, July 24, 2013:
- 0358 hrs- A medical was reported at a Wyndemere Drive residence.
- 0522 hrs- Officers assisted a disabled motorist on Turnpike Road.
- 0814 hrs- Officers investigated a two car, motor vehicle accident on Turnpike Road. No injuries were reported from the scene of the accident.
- 0822 hrs- A Framingham Road resident reported a motor vehicle parked on their property. The owner of the vehicle was located, and an agreement was reached between the two parties on the removal of the vehicle.
- 1046 hrs- Officers investigated a burglar alarm at a Sears Road residence.
- 1404 hrs- An officer responded to Newton Street for a report of an erratic operator in the area. The vehicle was located and the officer checked on the status of the driver. The responding officer reported that the driver checked out ok.
- 1411 hrs- Officers conducted a requested well-being check on a Leonard Drive resident.
- 1804 hrs- Officers assisted a disabled motorist on River Street.
- 1847 hrs- An officer responded to a Clifford Road residence to take a report of a larceny from the property.
- 1946 hrs- Officers responded to Presidential Drive for a report of a suspicious vehicle parked in the area. The vehicle was located, and the responding officer reported that the vehicle checked out ok.
- 2121 hrs- Officers investigated a burglar alarm at a Sears Road residence.
- 2157 hrs- Officers responded to Schipper Farm Lane for a report of a suspicious vehicle parked in the neighborhood. The vehicle was located, and it was determined that the vehicle belonged to a resident of Schipper Farm Lane.
- 2240 hrs- Southborough woman charged with Domestic Assault & Battery, after officers responded to the Southville Road residence to investigate a report of a domestic in progress.