(This post is sponsored by The Little Gym of Westborough, but the endorsement is sincere.
My family has a lifetime membership at the Little Gym.)
Having the kids home for winter break is wonderful. Mostly.
It’s a great time to bond as a family.
But when do you deal with Christmas cleanup and gift returns?
The Little Gym of Westboro offers a great solution: Winter Holiday Camps.
Theme-based camps include games and activities, crafts, a snack and nonstop fun!
Some things I love about The Little Gym of Westboro’s camps:
- Flexibility – You sign your children up for the days that work for you. You can do anywhere from 1-5 half days or even up to 4 full days.
- Sibling Discount – I hate it when having two kids doubles the price. (So I can imagine how you feel if you have 3 or more!)
- Active Fun – Enthusiastic teachers encourage the kids to run, tumble and more.
- Variety – If I’m worried one of my children isn’t in the mood to be active for 3 hours – that’s OK. They offer craft time too for kids who want a break.
Camps are available for potty trained 3 year olds through 10 year olds.
They offer Full Day camps or Half Day camps from 9:00 am -12:00 pm for ages 3-6 and 1:00 -4:00 pm for ages 4-10. Dates available are:
- Monday, 12/23
- Thursday, 12/26
- Friday, 12/27
- Monday, 12/30
- Tuesday, 12/31 (no full day option)
Half Day Camps cost $36 for non-members and $30 for members. Check with the Little Gym for their Sibling Discounts and Full Day pricing options.
For more information or to reserve a spot, call 508-389-9339. To find out more about The Little Gym of Westboro, visit their website.