Here is a selection of the committee and department meetings for the week. Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For a complete list of meetings, visit the town website.
All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by. Don’t know where the meeting room is? Give a shout in the comments and I’ll do my best to help.
Monday, December 09, 2013
- Historical Commission, 7:15 PM @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Police Station, Main St, plaques for historic houses, and proposals for new projects
Wednesday, December 11, 2013
- Southborough School Committee, 6:30 PM @ Trottier Middle School Library, 49 Parkerville Road (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Neary 1:1 Pilot Update, Fy14 Budget, and FY15 Budget priorities
- Personnel Board, 7:30 AM @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Performance evalutions of Library and Police staff, Library Director job description/posting.
- Finn/Woodward School Council, 3:30 PM @ Finn School Office Conference Room, 60 Richards Road (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Revisions for new School Improvement Plan; update on FY15 budget
- Open Space Preservation Commission, 7:00 PM @ Arts Center, 21 Highland Street (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Outstanding issues with Chapter 61 process, Killiam Farm, and Pine Hill CR, Barn Hollow discussion, update on OS process meeting, OS recreation plan, Deerfoot Rd complaint
Thursday, December 12, 2013
- Conservation Commission, 6:00 PM @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Stewardship Committee discussion
- Southborough Cultural Arts Council, 7:00 PM @ Arts Conference Room, 21 Highland Street (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Vote on grant applications
Updated (12/9/13 9:05 am): Added Cultural Arts Council and School Committee meeting information.