Here is a selection of the committee and department meetings for the week. Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For a complete list of meetings, visit the town website.
All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by. Don’t know where the meeting room is? Give a shout in the comments and I’ll do my best to help.
Monday, February 24, 2014
- Northborough/Southborough Regional School Committee Operating Budget Subcommittee, 6:00 PM @ Office of the Superintendent, 53 Parkerville Road (agenda)
- Planning Board, 7:00 PM @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda, materials related to warrant article hearings) Agenda Highlights: Public Hearings on Medical Marijuana zoning and FEMA map updates
- Advisory Committee, 7:30 PM @ Room B, Cordaville Hall, 9 Cordaville Road (agenda, website with communications & packet materials) Agenda Highlights: Budgets for library, facilities, DPW, and Treas/Acct/Assessing
Tuesday, February 25, 2014
- Neary School Council, 3:00 PM @ Conference Room, Neary School (agenda)
- Board of Selectmen (Installation of new Police Chief), 5:30 PM @ Senior Center, Cordaville Hall, 9 Cordaville Road
- Board of Selectmen, 6:30 PM @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda, packet) Agenda Highlights: Update on Barn Hollow Open Space; FY15 Budget review
- Community Preservation Committee, 7:30 PM @ Room B, Cordaville Hall, 9 Cordaville Road (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Discuss/approve warrant articles for Town Meeting; Discuss Fire & Police Dept memorial
Wednesday, February 26, 2014
- Northborough/Southborough Combined School Committees, 6:30 PM @ Algonquin Regional High School Library (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Superintendent search; AV Collaborative Annual Report
- Northborough/Southborough Regional School Committee, 7:30 PM @ Algonquin Regional High School Library (agenda) Agenda Highlights: FY15 Budget. [Editor’s Note: ARHS curriculum changes aren’t on the agenda for this meeting. However, it is their first meeting since parents publicly objected to the announced policy. It may come up under the “Principal’s Report” and/or Audience Share.]