Here is a selection of the committee and department meetings for the week. Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For a complete list of meetings, visit the town website.
All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by. Don’t know where the meeting room is? Give a shout in the comments and I’ll do my best to help.
Monday, March 24, 2014
- Advisory Committee, 7:30 PM @ Room B, Cordaville Hall, 9 Cordaville Road (agenda, website with communications & packet materials) Agenda Highlights: Town Warrant positions
- Planning Board, 7:30 PM @ Room B, Cordaville Hall, 9 Cordaville Road (agenda, Planning Board Warrant Articles materials) Agenda Highlights: Joint meeting with Advisory Committee
Tuesday, March 25, 2014
- Neary School Council, 3:00 PM @ Conference Room, Margaret Neary School, 53 Parkerville Road (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Update on MCASS, ACCESS, and PARCC testing
- Board of Selectmen, Packet, 6:00 PM @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda, packet) Agenda Highlights: Discussion of Warrant Articles
- Planning Board, 7:00 PM @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda, the board’s Warrant Articles materials) Agenda Highlights: Joint Meeting with Board of Selectmen to discuss Warrant Articles
Wednesday, March 26, 2014
- Economic Development Committee -Agenda, 8:00 AM @ Clark University, 333 Turnpike Road, Southborough (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Business Expo staffing and Zoning Bylaw update
- Zoning Board of Appeals, 7:00 PM @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Park Central public hearing and Stonebrook Village request to extend permit
Thursday, March 27, 2014
- Health and Wellness Advisory Council -Agenda, 8:00 AM @ Algonquin Regional High School Library Conference Room, 79 Bartlett Street, Northborough (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Presentation on Northborough’s newly received Wellness Grant