[The following information was provided by My Southborough sponsor Peter Arvantely, otherwise known to Southborough students as “Peter the Tutor”.]
A tutor to dozens of Southborough students is organizing mental bootcamps for high school students this summer. And there are only a few available spots left!
Peter “the Tutor” Arvantely is offering intense prep classes for the SATs and SSATs:
WHO? Small classes, each limited to five dedicated students.
WHAT? Intense workout of SAT or SSAT math sections; overview of reading, vocabulary, and essay composition. (Daily practice outside regular class meetings will be expected!
WHERE? Pilgrim Congregational Church, 15 Common Street, Southborough
WHEN? Five SAT classes and one SSAT session will be held this July. (Scroll down for dates and times.)
WHY? The SAT is changing this year! There is no substitution for consistent exposure and practice.
HOW MUCH? $360 per student per week. Each session consists of 5 classes for 3 hours per weekday.
Sign up is first come, first served. So, register soon!
SAT prep schedule:
- Session 1: July 7-11, 9 am to Noon[Session Full]
- Session 2: July 7-11, 6 pm to 9 pm [1 opening left]
- Session 3: July 14-18, 6 pm to 9 pm [1 opening left]
- Session 4: July 21-25, 9 am to Noon[Session Full]
- Session 5: July 21-25, 6 pm to 9 pm [2 openings left]
SSAT Class for younger students:
- One session only: July 14-18, 9 am to Noon [2 openings left]
To register, click here. For more information, call 415 425-8523 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.