Here is a selection of the committee and board meetings for the week along with selected highlights from the agendas. All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by.
Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For a complete list of meetings, visit the town website.
Monday, December 8, 2014
- Planning Board, 7:00 PM @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda with packet) Agenda Highlights: Green Communities; Hearing on Tree Removal on Clifford Road, and Bond release for Estates at Deerfoot – Broadcast live and replayed by SAM*
Tuesday, December 09, 2014
- Open Space Preservation Commission, 8:45 AM @ Conference Room, South Union Building, 21 Highland Street (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Public Records request – town’s reaction and recourse
- Northborough/Southborough Regional School Committee Operating Budget Subcommittee, 5:30 PM @ Office of the Superintendent, 53 Parkerville Road (agenda)
- Advisory Committee, 7:30 PM @ Rooms A and B, Cordaville Hall, 9 Cordaville Road (agenda, website with communications & packet materials) Agenda Highlights: Discussions on Public Safety Complex, 84 Main St agreement, and Main St project
Wednesday, December 10, 2014
- Economic Development Committee, 8:00 AM @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda)
- Finn/Woodward School Councils, 3:30 PM @ Office conference room, Woodward Memorial Elementary School, 28 Cordaville Road (agenda)
- Southborough School Committee, 6:30 PM @ Trottier Middle School Library, 49 Parkerville Road (agenda) Agenda Highlights: New England School Development Council’s enrollment projections – Broadcast live and replayed by SAM*
Thursday, December 11, 2014
- Conservation Commission, 6:00 PM @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda)