Here is a selection of the committee and board meetings for the week along with my selected highlights from the agendas. All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by.
Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For an updated list of meetings, visit the town website.
Monday, May 21, 2018
- Planning Board, 7:00 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House, 17 Common St (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Special Town Meeting Zoning Change Articles & Reports
- Public Works Planning Board, 7:00 pm @ Cordaville Hall, Room B, 9 Cordaville Rd (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Downtown Main Street discussion and plan review
Tuesday, May 22, 2018
- Advisory Committee, 5:30 pm @ Trottier Middle School, Room 128, 49 Parkerville Rd (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Discussion and votes needed prior to Special Town Meeting
- Board of Selectmen, 5:30 pm @ Trottier Middle School, Room 190, 49 Parkerville Rd (agenda with packet) Agenda Highlights: Approval of Engagement Letter for Counsel for Cable License Negotiations; Board positions on Special Town Meeting warrant articles
- Planning Board, 6:00 pm @ Trottier Middle School, Room 186, 49 Parkerville Rd (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Continued hearings on Special Town Meeting Articles 1-3; 0 Firmin Ave ANR
- Zoning Board of Appeals, 6:00 pm @ Trottier Middle School, Room 139, 49 Parkerville Rd (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Board discussion regarding Special Town Meeting Citizen Petition Articles 1 & 2 on amendments to zoning bylaws
- Special Town Meeting, 7:00 pm @ Trottier Middle School, Auditorium (Warrant, related blog coverage): Articles on amending Town Code/zoning bylaws related to the Zoning Board of Appeals (confirming ZBA’s quorum, requiring Town Meeting to approve ZBA’s rule changes, and eliminating option to appeal Planning Board’s Site Plan Review actions to the ZBA); Article to approve funding to repair Kallander Field, and Article to move Annual Town Meetings to start on a Saturday afternoon in March. – Broadcast live and replayed by SAM*
Wednesday, May 23, 2018
- Southborough Housing Opportunity Partnership Committee, 9:30 AM @ Hearing Room, Town House, 17 Common St (agenda) Agenda Highlights: DHCD Inventory; Affordable Unit Resale — 16B Stockwell Lane
*Southborough Access Media will broadcast the meeting(s) live on Verizon-37 and Charter-192. Click here to see this week’s schedule with rebroadcast times. (Videos are also usually made available through their YouTube channel by the following morning.)